Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Goodbye Witch chin, I'll soon be Bionic!



So in 6 hours my dad will drive me to Stanford where I will have the operation that I should have had at age 18! All of my wishing and preparing is finally about to be. I am so happy that my snoring and apnea will be over and my witch's chin implant will be removed and replaced with bone and metal. I can finally say I have metal screws in me (funny how I was always a bit jealous of those people who could say that). I am happy that I will be allowed to use magical healing oils (the same that a witch would use!) in order to heal faster and not loose too much blood (I am ready for the doctors to be asking for the recipes). I know the first few days will be pretty weird and uncomfortable but I am looking forward to lots of bed rest and watching the 20 videos my friends gave me! Hooray, soon I will say: I'M BIONIC!

1 comment:

  1. You are very brave Barry. Let this bring you all the joy and satisfaction you can imagine. I look forward to the Bionic Barry.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete