Monday, May 4, 2009

PRE NOSE SURGERY UPDATE: CROOKED











Explanation of the pictures:
Tomorrow at 9:40 am, Aly is going to take me to Stanford to get my nose straightened out. Picture updates on Wed May 5, in the evening.







Jonathan came to take care of me for a few days and we had fun shopping at Whole Foods, giving him a mohawk, and taking photos in the party store. Dianna came for a haircut in the hotel, too.
Yesterday I spent the whole day in bed except for spending 3 hours clipping my very thin waisted body.
Apparently this liquid diet encourages rapid weight loss as I have lost about 20 pounds in two weeks!
Today I walked to the post office (30 minutes away) to mail a Mother's Day card and a postcard. Then I went to the Mountain View Library and got a temporary library card to check out "The Marvelous Land of Oz" which has been the theme of this adventure. I have been watching a 1968 version over and over again in the hotel room. It is very cheap and wonderful. I am inspired to get a tattoo to commemorate this experience. I also checked out "Raggedy Ann in Cookie Land" for more tattoo inspiration. I never knew how terribly written the Raggedy Ann books are in comparison to the Oz books. The illustrations are cute though.

3 comments:

  1. The guy in the very first image really need to go for the nose surgery. It is one of the most best and the safest way to reshape the nose appearance.

    nose surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. The level of bleeding that is experienced. During this time the patient is breathing through the mouth, nasal swabs after the removal of a special solution is applied in order to get things back to normal.

    water treatment chemicals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inflammation and bruising is normal and usually go away within two weeks following the operation.

    hvac maintenance

    ReplyDelete