Friday, May 1, 2009

Dr. Badger, Winchester House, Smoothee recipes

This part of the blog is the time when I look back on this adventure so far in wonderment to think about all of the surreal experiences that I have been through so far. I think the person who personifies the fantasy-like aspect for me the most could be Dr. Badger. Although I never met him I have thought a lot about him. Dr. Badger is the name of the doctor who I was scheduled to see today, as recommended by Dr. Li. Because of the intense anal pain I had on Wednesday (and also because he wasn't covered by my insurance) I ended up seeing a variety of other doctors sooner and canceling his appointment. It just seems very strange to me that a person by the name of Dr. Badger, would have a career where he dug around in people's butts. Hello Beatrix Potter, this could be your next story!

I have stopped as much medication as I can and am using almond oil and Young Living Oils of cistus and helichrysum just inside and I haven't had any pain. I also bought some apple cider vinegar to take internally and externally which I read works better than medicine on hemorroids. As far as mouth pain, I have discovered Young Living Oil of clove is very numbing.

Winchester House
After reading reviews on yelp about the Winchester Mystery House, I decided not to go there. It is an interesting Victorian house with hundreds of rooms and weird staircases that lead to nowhere. Unfortunately they got rid of the original furniture and the tourguides are mumbly teenagers so instead I bring you this:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=winchester+mystery+house

copy and paste into browser for some flickr fun

Smoothee Recipes
(must water pik and/or swish water with salt or clove oil or peppermint oil after "meal")

scoop of canned salmon
tomato juice
Tablespoon of oil and apple cider vinegar
water
boiled quinoa cereal
one small bottle of lentil-vege baby food

macaroni and cheese
scoop of green powder
i teaspoon metamucil (for fiber)
water

2 raw eggs
cooked brown rice cereal
juice
1/8 teaspoon bromelain (for swelling)

Julie's moca java icecream
rice milk
i teaspoon metamucil

boiled sweet potato,
apples, and carrots
water

protein powder
vanilla ice cream
3 teaspoons of stool softener
coconut juice

vanilla ice cream
prune juice
frozen banana
frozen blueberries
orange cream whey protein powder

lentil and spinach dal
beef broth
half can salmon
water

cooked ground beef
butternut squash soup
water

acorn squash
2 eggs
fruit juice
1/8 teaspoon bromelain

half avocado
prune juice
coconut water
1/8 teaspoon bromelain
2 Tablespoons aloe vera juice
orange cream protein powder

P.S. I have a new favorite app for my IPhone. It's called "white noise" i think. It's free and gives you background sounds like chimes, ocean, fan blowing ect.

P.P.S. I haven't had a movement today. Uh-oh! Maybe nature will take it's course.
UPDATE: have had a few small movements since this was first written. I went the natural route with a tablespoon of olive oil in the morning and prune juice in the afternoon.








No comments:

Post a Comment