Monday, May 25, 2009

Ethnicity Switch?





  • Here is a site with bad tattoos: http://www.badtattoos.com/tattoos/tattoos_10856.html These tattoos are really depressing.
  • I have been meeting with tattoo artists for consultations. I've learned that a lot of my ideas may not wear so well over time because of the ink fading, blurring and bleeding.
  • Wednesday, May 27th my movie, OOKIE COOKIE, is playing at the Egyptian Theater. I will be dressed as Aunt Connie, hand out crafts and cookies, and answer questions.
  • At the end of June I will probably be going to San Francisco and Tel Aviv with OOKIE to present it in film festivals. I wonder how my new face will be read in Israel.
  • My arch bars come off on Thursday, May 28th in Palo Alto.
  • My swelling is going down a lot. I fear I may lose my smooth, wide, flat nose. My chin and upper palate are the most numb.
  • People are making interesting comments:
  1. You definitely don't have a Jewish nose anymore
  2. You look more Asian or mulatto now.
  3. You look Mexican, Cuban, or Puerto Rican.
  4. Your face is more oblong now.
  5. you have black eyes.
  6. Are your lips going to stay that big? They are very attractive.
  7. You look like a thug.
  8. You look like a Jewish gangster.
  9. They made your nose crooked.
  10. You are really skinny.
  11. You look really healthy.
  12. You look fit.
  • Anna made me brown rice and chicken soup with chicken breast in blender. It was great. I am going to have to try to start cooking real foods and blending instead of canned.
  • I have been eating tons of ice cream. I really must stop though I don't seem to be gaining weight. My scale says I weigh 150, which is my lowest adult weight.
  • I ran out of all of my protein powders at the same time and have ordered a bunch online.
  • A couple nights ago I ate a can of chicken which is equal to 6 servings and had tons of sodium. I got super constipated because I stopped drinking water and replaced it with shakes and soups.
  • blended lentil soup gave me gas for hours and hours.
  • Email quote from Dr. Li in regards to my diet when the arch bars come off: "Soft food-fish, eggs and over cooked pasta for 6 to 8 weeks then chicken and bread for another few weeks. Unrestricted chewing probably 5 to 6 months."
  • I have started light exercise to get back into top shape.
  • I have decided I look like Lionel Richie.
  • I want to grow my hair like my hottie hero, Andy Samberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment