Friday, May 8, 2009

Highlights from my last day up North!





























































































Here are the highlights from my last day at the Mountain View Residence Inn by Marriott.


1. Gave Sherwood a new non-wispy hair cut.
2. Aly gave my luggage the bondage treatment because I am bringing home more than I brought with me and it burst.
3. Sherwood gave me a massage.
4. Aly found that the soup fit perfectly in my workout bands box.
5. I saw Dr. Li for the last time in the next 3 weeks. I have always been in the chair when I saw him but when I stood up I saw how short he was so I crouched down to take my picture with him because I wanted to be shorter than my doctor.
(He told me how quickly my muscles disappeared,

to get me back for my comment.)
6. I found a modernist playhouse at Stanford mall.
7. Aly was sneaky amongst the mall flowers.
8. I found an adorable candy display.
9. I took a pic of Dr. Li's door display.


10. Ky told me I look like Joaquin Phoenix which I kind of agree with.

2 comments: