Sunday, May 10, 2009

First day back to Los Angeles

  • noticed bad air quality
  • got into fight with smoothie maker at whole foods because she wouldn't give me the full protein powder serving
  • client had fear for my life in her eyes when she saw how skinny I am
  • my tiniest pants were baggy on me
  • traffic was overwhelming and aggressive
  • ran out of hours in the day to unpack everything
  • work schedule is filling up really quick
  • want to get rid of a lot of clutter in apartment and work
  • Ky said I didn't snore at all and he could barely hear me breathe
  • Ky said my breath is terrible, I am so embarrassed, emailed Dr. Li who said that's what happens when the stitches start dissolving
  • I feel like I look monstrous and I am afraid I will never look normal. Apparently it can take many months for the swelling to go down
  • "The Cookie Lady" (the lady who brings cookies etc to work) absolutely didn't recognize me and acted as if I was a total stranger

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to add how wonderful your brother was to pick you up. :)

    ReplyDelete