Monday, May 11, 2009

Yesterday and Today
















Yesterday was my halfway point of wires on my mouth. Just 2 and a half more weeks and they come off! I am so excited. I worked myself to death yesterday at work and crawled out of my car to take a nap, have a 12 hour migraine/tension headache, and sleep 9 hours. I took this picture yesterday and am happy I look somewhat normal again. I just feel handicapped due to the inability to speak and my weakness.

Today I bought and bid on a bunch of Raggedy Ann stuff on ebay as inspiration for my paintings and possible tattoo!

Last night I had a dream that I was going to be in a childrens beauty pageant in drag, singing "It's Raining on Prom Night" from Grease.

Today I changed my 4 rubber bands for the first time using a little do-hickey. They need to be changed every other day because they loosen.

1 comment:

  1. You look so much better already, Barry! Greetings from Berlin!
    Iris

    ReplyDelete