Friday, May 15, 2009

Recipe, latest photo, tattoo ideas, 2 weeks til arch bars come off!



I took the yellow background picture today after work because my shirt matched and the sun was just right. If i tilt my head up I look good. If I tilt down I still have extra long narrow face.

The tattoo picture is from my photo shoot where I was pretending to be gang member. I really like those black drawn on tattoos and may decide to get only black tattoos instead of the colorful ones I originally thought about. I have been having consultations with tattoo parlours in order to find the best places.

My lower arch bar is loose and wiggly but Dr. Li said no problem. I have only 2 weeks til I fly back to get my mouth unwired.

I have favorite savory recipe:
Mashed potatoes (boxed)
can of tuna, salmon, or chicken
fresh squeezed carrot, tomato, yam, cabbage juice (or any vegetable juice)
one package miso soup
tablespoon apple cider vinegar

Blend til smooth and drink warm
Yummy proteiny and carbys and veges

I apologize to anyone who has smelled my breath because, apparently, it sucks. Last night when switching out my rubber bands I opened just wide enough to scrape me tongue with the water pik tongue attachment. I will need oh so much more cleaning once these wires come off. I will say I still am loving the diet. It's so easy to pull out protein powder and juice or water and just shake it at work. It's quick, easy to clean up, and is really good on my digestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment